So it's time for me to share my monthly goals again. I've been doing this for a few months now and I'm still really enjoying it. Some months I don't get any of them done, some months I get a few done. It's just a fun way to grow in the things that are important to me and to keep moving forward. So here we go! Let's start with a quick review.
Here's what I planned to do in the month of September:
2. I did read a bunch of articles on momma and baby topics! I loved this goal - it came at a helpful time, too, as we'll probably transition Bekah to some solid foods this month. I feel a bit more prepared.
3. I did complete the SheReadsTruth "Open Your Bibles" plan and loved it. I got pretty far behind at one point, so I would cram a few days into one day. It felt like I was "feasting" on God's word... and that was pretty cool. (Here's the link if you want to read it, too!)
4. I did make a piece of art for Bekah's room - three actually! I made some embroidery hoop art to fill in a bare spot above her dresser. I'm hoping to share some pictures of her room soon, so I'll be sure to include those there.
5. I actually forgot about this goal after just a few days, but even just a little extra prayer for friends was a good thing.
Now let's get moving onto October. Here's what I'm planning for this month:
1. I can't wait to get to know some of the women in our building better this month. I love where we live and feel crazy blessed to have such incredible families around us.
2. We live near Philly, home of delicious cheesesteaks (yum yum yum). Luke's been wanting to check out some museums in the city for a while, so it's time to plan a trip!
3. I feel like my schedule is getting a little more normal these days - Bekah is consistently waking up around the same time and I'm seeing an opportunity to have a little quiet time at the start of my day. Looking forward to creating a routine that gets the day started on a good foot, whether I have a minute or an hour before my girl wakes up.
4. It might be taking me a few months, but I'm determined to post that bathroom update some day! I'd love to share the updates on that room and either our kitchen or Bekah's room. Sometimes you've just gotta share what you have done and not worry about doing this or that first, ya know? (Talking to myself there ;))
Alrighty, so those are my goals for October. What are you planning to do this month? I love hearing your goals!