a short list of strong and sweet stuff from my week so far
1. Luke has been encouraging me every day to go spend an hour at the library to write and do other fun things. Let me tell you, it's been so good. Some days he'll even get Bekah to nap so I can stay a little longer. In fact, that's where I'm writing now.
2. Tuesday morning we all seemed to wake up at the perfect time after a full night of sleep. We snuggled and laughed with Bekah then made pancakes, bacon, and coffee. Our friends even came over to eat with us. I loved every thing about it. Family time, friends, sitting around the table on a cold day that didn't feel so cold at the time. It was really refreshing and sweet.
3. My sister is getting married this weekend! Truthfully, I'm feeling a little nervous about the travel. Not the flying itself, just the prep work that it will take to get all of our stuff and Bekah's gear ready for the airport. This is so new to me. So, so crazy excited to spend the weekend with my family and see my beautiful sister get married. I just want to keep thanking God for what a good man He sent my sister.
4. Our friend Adeline shared a beautiful post here on Tuesday did you get to read it yet? It was such a joy chatting with her as she prepared this post and then shared it with me to publish.
5. Have I shared here that I have a part time job? I babysit just a few hours a day and Bekah tags along. It is so one of those "more than I could have asked for or imagined" kind of situations (like Ephesians 3:20). The family I work for just cares so much for us. I know I go there to help them, but I always leave feeling like I'm the one who has been served and loved.
I hope you're having a good week so far, my friend. Tell me about it! I'd love to listen.